Audio - Maya Dasi Bhagtan Ki Kar Kamavey
This is the Audio Album of the Fourth Video in the series “Baba Nand Singh Ji Di Amar Katha” - Maya Dasi Bhagtan Ki Kar Kamavey, produced and directed by direct disciple of Baba Nand Singh Ji Maharaj, Brig. Partap Singh Ji Jaspal (Retd.).
Kaal and Maya are at all times standing in submission to Baba Nand Singh Ji Maharaj, the greatest Divine Lover of Sri Guru Nanak Sahib, and are waiting for a blessed chance to serve Him. The video depicts through animation some sacred incidents which make this abundantly clear. One of the incidents depicted is that of the Jungles of Dehradun where gods of elemental forces of Nature act in total surrender, submissiveness, to their Master, their Monarch and their Creator.
To download the MP3 file, please click on the links marked “Download the MP3”.
Audio Clip 1 of Maya Dasi Bhagtan Ki Kar KamaveyDownload the mp3
1. Who is greater than God.
2. In the context of above, what is meant by “Man Neevan”? "Man Neevan Mat Uchi." is part of our everyday prayer.
3. What is the jugti for achieving the Satguru. Explained with examples.
4. How does the Dham of Baba Nand Singh Sahib, which is far away from any influence of Maya, look like.
Audio Clip 2 of Maya Dasi Bhagtan Ki Kar KamaveyDownload the mp3
Guru Nanak Da Darbar Hai
Ilahi Chamatkar Hai
Sachkhand Hai Nikhar Hai
Baikhund Hai Nirankar Hai
Audio Clip 3 of Maya Dasi Bhagtan Ki Kar KamaveyDownload the mp3
A Holy Incident of Dehradun where Babaji is immersed in the Lotus Feet of Sri Guru Nanak Sahib. Listen to how Nature - Qudrat, Prakriti serves Babaji. It acts at the mere impulses of Baba Nand Singh Sahib.
Listen to the Grand Miracle (Ilahi Chamatkar) that takes place there.
Audio Clip 4 of Maya Dasi Bhagtan Ki Kar KamaveyDownload the mp3
Maya Dasi Bhagtan Ki Kar Kamavey
Audio Clip 5 of Maya Dasi Bhagtan Ki Kar KamaveyDownload the mp3
Guru Amar Das Ji Sachey Patshah say in Sri Guru Granth Sahib - Maya Dasi Bhagtan Ki Kar Kamavey. In these parvachans, the following points are explained:
1. Listen to these Holy Bachans as to how Maya acts as the servant (Dasi) of Bhagats.
2. How a true Bhagat is always immersed in the Lotus Feet of His Satguru and does not want to come out of this state.
3. All aspirants have various desires in their minds. Many of them are also worldly in nature. It is Maya which is all the time standing at his service which deals with those who have worldly desires. It is only the true aspirant with the sincere heart whom Maya Dasi cannot satisfy and listen to what it then have to do.
Audio Clip 6 of Maya Dasi Bhagtan Ki Kar KamaveyDownload the mp3
Tu Nimarta Te Garibi Da Parkash Baba Nand Singh Ji
Dhan Dhan Baba Nand Singh Ji Dhan Hai Teri Vadiyai
Sangat Gaundi, Devte Gaundey, Gaundi Kul Khudai
Audio Clip 7 of Maya Dasi Bhagtan Ki Kar KamaveyDownload the mp3
The most unique characteristics of the Dham of Baba Nand Singh Sahib, the staying place of Baba Nand Singh Ji, where there was no worldly comfort.
The most amazing thing was that Baba Nand Singh Sahib never sent any invitations, but wherever He was, in the most inaccessible places, the sangat present there was served with langar miraculously.
Audio Clip 8 of Maya Dasi Bhagtan Ki Kar KamaveyDownload the mp3
Tape Babeyan De Dar Te Lau Koi Na Di Banat Bana Ke Rakh Gaye Ne
Chahu Jugan Da Chaunkey Vich Langar Babey Aap Paka Ke Rakh Gaye Ne
Audio Clip 9 of Maya Dasi Bhagtan Ki Kar KamaveyDownload the mp3 of Bachan
A sacred incident of Baba Nand Singh Sahib which took place in Delhi. The bachans touch upon the following:
1. Humility of Baba Nand Singh Sahib is beyond human comprehension.
2. What is the biggest cure of Haumain, I-Ego?
3. Maya and Kaal would serve Babaji, but Babaji who would be in utter humility all the time, would not even care about it.
Audio Clip 10 of Maya Dasi Bhagtan Ki Kar KamaveyDownload the mp3 of Bachan
Tapi Tapisar Apna Aapa Tere Rang Vich Rang Rahe Ne
Kai Farishtey Tere Dar To Jhoothey Tukdey Mang Rahe Ne
Audio Clip 11 of Maya Dasi Bhagtan Ki Kar KamaveyDownload the mp3 of Bachan
What was the only thing that Baba Narinder Singh Ji yearned for. How would Baba Narinder Singh Sahib introduce himself.
Audio Clip 12 of Maya Dasi Bhagtan Ki Kar KamaveyDownload the mp3 of Bachan
Maya Dasi Bhagtan Ki Kar Kamavey.